IMHO, it is Wise Disk Cleaner
While there's no need to ever clean the registry, some third party disk cleaners can junk from a lot of third party programs. This means that sometimes they can free up a lot more disk space than Windows does.Cleaners are snake oil in general. I let my system do the housekeeping with its built-in tools.
I want to use Portable version of CCleaner, how to do that?Portable CCleaner 1-2 times per moth.
1.the number 2, does the same Clear DNS as CCleaner does?@amirr
- Correct. Use CCleaner64 if your system is 64-bit.
- To manually flush the DNS cache on Windows 10, run command prompt as admin and enter:
- I'm not sure if the portable version of CCleaner phones home. You can try blocking it anyways. Note that this will break the automatic checking for updates and the software updater function under the tools section. I don't use these tools as I use CCleaner just for the cleaning function.
- More info on how I use CCleaner can be found in my other post.
1. Should be the same.1.the number 2, does the same Clear DNS as CCleaner does?
2.CCleaner portable checks for updates?