G Data USB Keyboard Guard, MBAE, Restart on Crash

Visible: Copyq.

Last edited:

advanced_skill

Level 3
Verified
Nov 11, 2014
action.png

Windows defender, NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Origin, EVGA Precision XOC, Bitsum ParkControl, Canon MF Network Scanner Selector, Avid Application Manager, Windscribe, Microsoft Family Features, GOG Galaxy, Intel Rapid Storage Technology, Corsair Utility Engine, Rainmeter, OneNote quick note, SoundBlaster Z-Series Control Panel

Core Temp, Bitsum Process Lasso, OneDrive, Kaspersky IS, Steam, ... Google Backup and Sync

Maxwell Sien

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2016
I'm always curious to know whats running in the background by looking at the tray icons either on my friends laptop or on public computers. It gives a little sense of security to me. Taking the curiosity to the next level, here's a thread to show your tray icons. I'm sure many of you have the same curiosity like me to peek at the tray icons. ;) Please expand the triangle and show your hidden icons too.. :D

Here's mine.. Not very interesting though :rolleyes:
View attachment 10651
Wow.. WinPatrol User.. Very rare.. But Good..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.