This month, we’re excited to show our Xbox Insiders what we’ve been working on! As our latest June (2006) OS release expands to new rings, let’s look at what we’ve got planned.
This month, we’re excited to show our Xbox Insiders what we’ve been working on! As our latest June (2006) OS release expands to new rings, let’s look at what we’ve got planned. Feedback helps us improve Guide We’re still working hard to make the Guide on Xbox One your go-to for everything you...
- Feedback helps us improve Guide
- When Xbox Insiders navigate to the Profile page in Guide, we’re making it easier to update your details and get connected with friends by relocating some of the options previously found on that page.
- Memberships benefits are even easier
- Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold members will start to see a new badging experience on their dashboard and profile.
- When new members subscribe, we will add the Game Pass content block to the top of their Xbox One dashboard so they can start discovering new games right away!
- If you want to see which titles are part of Game Pass, at a glance, we’ve added overlays to game tiles in My games & apps, Home and Guide to help users quickly identify which titles come from their Game Pass membership.
- Official Clubs get verified
- Official Clubs are ones created and managed by game developers and their community managers. Now, we’re making it easier for Xbox Insiders to find those Official Clubs with our new verification badges!
- Verification makes it easy for users to find official sources for information and updates. With all the Clubs on Xbox Live, it can be tough to know the one you’re looking at is the Official Club. These verification badges make it easier to see which Clubs are run by the developers directly.
- New improvements for streams and Home
- Users with the latest Xbox One Home dashboard have seen the text menu that peeks up from the bottom of the screen. To improve that visual experience, we’ve made it so your first content block peeks up from the bottom instead.
- Previously, browsing Mixer streams and games would stop loading after 100 items in a category. And as a direct result of Xbox Insider feedback, this is no longer the case with 2006. Keep scrolling and browsing through all that Mixer has to offer without hitting a cap.
As a reminder, these features are only enabled for a portion of the Xbox Insider audience to gauge interest and collect feedback. A subset of users may also see additional features that are not listed here.
If you’d like to help create the future of Xbox and get access to early features:
We host a weekly refreshed thread (Xbox Requests) for all gaming ideas and feature requests. Thank you to all Xbox Insiders who are actively helping to shape the Xbox experience!
- Download the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or Windows 10 PC.
- Visit the Xbox Insider Blog for the latest release notes
- Join the Xbox Insiders subreddit to submit feedback and join the discussion.