Advice Request What's the best paid VPN ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
@hjlbx Have you use cryptostorm before? How's their speed like?

@SHvFl Yea, I agree with you. They're almost perfect except for their software (Looks like dated to me). :confused:

@Slerion Cheap and Reliable? :D
Yes cheap and reliable. 3,33€ per month if yearly paid . never had a DC ( from pia only like 6 from my provider.... )

allways the killswitch worked.
software is lightweight and just works without any unneeded stuff. support is nice and instant
and ye never recieved ( with pia..... ) a "pay 500€ or we ##### your life " Letter. so i guess they are great :)

had cyberghost before they closed their forum..... they were allways slower as pia... ( like 15.000-25.000 out of my 50.000) with pia i get out of my 50.000 like 45.000

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
I have just subscribed to PureVPN. works well with streaming overseas and torrents and is faster to download. Offers a year service for $4.16/month https://www.purevpn.com/
For the mod whoever deleted my Post .
Proof that Purevpn got serious malware file problems atm.
PureVPN got hacked, website spreading Windows malware - Other VPN competitors or features - AirVPN
PureVPN got hacked // malicious trojan is being spread via their infrastrucutre • /r/VPN
Proof video
test123
They spread a infected .doc and deny the existence of that and that they got hacked.

Virustotal / online scanner Links to infected doc/trojan
Scan report for http://blog.purevpn.com/vpn_reqs.doc at 2016-04-11 00:21:13 UTC - VirusTotal
Antivirus scan for 28de6eaf5f3c0ddcb0483432aae06969545e463332d785fcdd39aa54f28736e9 at 2016-04-11 00:21:17 UTC - VirusTotal
Antivirus scan for 52c5f6acdc76954ef2aff462f1f7c2b878e8eee21b820fda0a75d25a91b45779 at 2016-04-11 00:31:10 UTC - VirusTotal

So there are 2 things that could have been happend.
Infected worker of pure vpn dropped it.
hacked and dropped it.
pure vpn itself dropped it ( dont think so )

if you google you find more even that Support claims they dont spread that file. it isnt on there server. they arent hacked. and neither does the file exist.

so
"Isnt Pure vpn the vpn that got hacked and spread virus files ?
Wouldnt trust it " or whatever my comment was.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Seriously ? All of you pay for VPN?

SoftEther with VPNgate version: free, fast , efficient. some servers have 200mb speed.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Perfect-pricacy vpn. Its by far the best vpn avaiable but its expensive. havnt seen any vpn that is abit like pp vpn. stable,no loggs at all. All is running on ram disks, realy, realy nice windows client that use the build in windows firewall, ipv6 support, cascading connection( true 4 servers) no leaks at all because of the use of windows firewall and a nice support forum. im always looking for nice, secure vpn but until now, nothing can beat pp.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I personally use Pure VPN and I am really satisfied - it is fast, reliable and there is a promo where you can buy lifetime Pure VPN subscription for $99 :cool: so I think that I am going to buy it since my giveaway subscription has almost ended.

Reactions: Rishi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: bootia

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I personally use Pure VPN and I am really satisfied - it is fast, reliable and there is a promo where you can buy lifetime Pure VPN subscription for $99 :cool: so I think that I am going to buy it since my giveaway subscription has almost ended.
it seems that pure vpn has worst support,i send them a question via fb they never reply me...:(

Reactions: bootia

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
i don't care much about that, every server in the world do that (whatever they say). They must secure their back in case of government investigations.

Oh I don't doubt that most servers log user information, but rather it's the amount of data logged.
Most VPN companies out of the US do not log information on the data that is being transferred through, whereas the US has stricter laws?

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Oh I don't doubt that most servers log user information, but rather it's the amount of data logged.
Most VPN companies out of the US do not log information on the data that is being transferred through, whereas the US has stricter laws?
Same as Iceland,Romania...(greatest law for users privacy and freedom):):D
Problem is : may be usa said them: come on get your users logs to US :p
just company who have server in Russia can said : ok catch them from russia :D
just russia can stay on stage :D
btw:I agree with Umbra,u must find a country who enemy with your country and do't share your data simply(with your government) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: bootia and Atlas147

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Same as Iceland,Romania...(greatest law for users privacy and freedom):):D
Problem is : may be usa said them: come on get your users logs to US :p
just company who have server in Russia can said : ok catch them from russia :D
just russia can stay on stage :D
btw:I agree with Umbra,u must find a country who enemy with your country and do't share your data simply(with your government) :rolleyes:

I think the two main things that users use VPNs are to unblock websites and to prevent their ISP and other websites from spying on you, so it would make sense if your VPN also does not spy on you :p or else what's the use of having a VPN where your government can just request for data and get it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: omidomi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
request or coerce, the line if tiny
:D
USA request that company get your data to us or left USA Marketing,can that company said no?:D
"coerce" :p
I think the two main things where your government can just request for data and get it. :rolleyes:
this is why i said if you want safe froms USA u must go with Russia and if you want safe from Russia go with USA :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.