Advice Request What's the best paid VPN ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Using air vpn . No logging fast . great support , cheap and EU based.

very transparent. nice features and client :)

p2p allowed everywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: omidomi

Tordragon

May 3, 2016
What's the best paid VPN that supports torrents and has no logging? I'm with Express VPN currently
I use VyperVPN. Fastest VPN provider I've ever experienced. They just partnered with a travel router company, Anonabox. I've had their device for a while and love it. I was just using Tor on the device but am going to do a software update when I get home and take advantage of the 30-day free trial they are offering for VyperVPN.

D

Deleted member 2913

I use Zenmate Desktop. I use VPN occasionally to browse blocked sites. Never tried torrent so dont know Zenmate support torrent or not. On my 4mbps connection speed seems good. For my use its good, simple & light. Clear GUI & no bloats like ads blocking, tracking, malware/phish protection, etc...

Have tried OkayFreedom Premium & it too seems good speed. Connecting & disconnecting takes little time.
Have tried Freedome VPN Trial from Fsecure & seems good speed.
Have tried Cyberghost Free & speed seems good. Needs .Net 2 or 3.5.
Have tried Avira Phantom Free & speed seems good. Installs Avira launcher & cannot be uninstalled.

Dont know about privacy & torrent for the above VPN.

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted member 2913

Most of them don't support piracy-sites, but you can check TorrentFreak for Torrent related news.
I dont do torrent mostly. If I do sometime I use filestream website.

I will try torrent with Zenmate & see what happens.

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.