Advice Request What's the best way to keep Windows programs up to date?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
Patch My PC (newest version, 4.0.1.5) detected a whole lot of 19 applications, compared to KC Sumo's 244 with in-depth scan (and I have a BIG list of exclusions for KC Sumo, without that list it's over 400) Of course, many of those are not real, such as one program having multiple exes that Sumo lists all of, but I have a LOT more than just 19 programs, more like a hundred. So yeah, Patch My PC is going straight into the trash bin (uninstalled)

KC Sumo still reigns supreme, UNMATCHED power when it comes to updating EVERYTHING (and a lot more) on your pc

Thank you VERU much for this comment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.