Advice Request What's the recommended Anti Malware in 2018?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
There is no golden/ultimate product which solve all vendor atacks.
Best way is always 1st Prevent not cure but this 2nd is also important.

1)Hardering system
2)Use 2nd soft to improve basic security builded in system or add some new layer.
a)Virtualization/ Sandbox - limit acces for programs casue some soft have too much access from up which dont should have.
b)HIPS/Firewall - Monitor usage access soft and conection
c)Other SRP and techniques to improve security
3)Scanners which help detect malware if bypass above layers
i use SecureAplus with Zemana. Mbam have sux detection ratio(its not good as was few years ago) but still nice web ip blocker.

And dont forget about BACKUP!!

Last edited:

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I've used Emsisoft for a while and am happy with it. It is light on my system and very responsive, it doesn't seem to be over-intrusive and so far has not let anything onto my computers that I did not intend to get on them. I do occasional online scans to check this out. I do on-demand scans with Zamana and MalwarebytesAntiMalware

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.