Whenever I click on a website, link etc, new tab opens with ads

Lampman

New Member
Hello!
I think my laptop is infected with malware;
It started in february, and still happens till now.
Everything it does is just opens tabs in a browser with ads, whenever I click on link or empty space, sometimes when I create new tab it opens an odd search site

At first I thought it was happening only to google chrome but then I noticed that same thing is happening to opera

Here are logs from FRST
 

Attachments

Hello,


51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Quarantine Selected button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Back
Top