What are the benefits of a VPN?
Here’s a quick run through of why we think a VPN is a good thing:
- You can connect geographically dispersed offices with a secure network
- They’re great for flexible working
- People can use the intranet while they’re travelling
- VPNs are quick to deploy so you can get new people up and running in a jiffy
- They’re scalable, so they can grow with your business and future-proof your network
- They’re cheaper than implementing a WAN over a private network
Does my business need a VPN service?
If you’ve got more than one site, or people working outside the office who need to access the office systems, a VPN is a must-have.
A VPN will give everyone access to your secure, internal network from wherever they can get an internet connection – the middle of the city, a windblown corner of an industrial estate, or in a bucolic idyll in the countryside. It makes flexible working a more attractive proposition, and it’s scalable so that the network can grow with your business.