Question Which folder or file sync software are you using?

Backup and recovery
6 Replies 1,226 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

JustInTime

Level 2
Hello all, I am setting backup of some important files on my external ssd but windows file history doesn't allow me select folder on SSD where I want to keep my files. What software are you using if you have similar setup?
 
I usually just drag & drop (or copy & paste) from my internal SSD's to external hard drives - Though I don't keep any docs, photos or music or any portable programs on C:\ they are on either a partition or a secondary SSD in my desktop PC.
 
AOMEI Backupper (free/paid)or macrium reflect (Paid)
Both are good. Backup is essential for hiccup free OP. :)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top