Advice Request Which iPhone 12 would you buy? (Just for Fun Poll)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

For Fun - Which iPhone 12 would you get?

• iPhone 12 Mini

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • iPhone 12

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • None. Grumpy $150 Android user who refuses to take part in this just-for-fun poll.

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Four new iPhone 12 models.
  1. iPhone 12 Mini
  2. iPhone 12
  3. iPhone 12 Pro
  4. iPhone 12 Pro Max
All Include:
đź‘Ť A14 Bionic. 5G. OLED. FHD+ HDR. Dolby Atmos & Vision. Night Mode on All Cameras. IP68 Rating. And more...

What's Not Included in iPhone 12?
đź‘Ž ProMotion 120Hz Display

Find out more here: iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max

Bonus question: Which color would you get?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Happy with my 8 which I will upgrade to to an 11, new stock - I feel the colour is almost irrelevant as cases still have to be used if dropped despite stronger glass on 12 - if I bought a 12 I would book myself in for psychiatric evaluation? :):)

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Happy with my 8 which I will upgrade to to an 11, new stock - I feel the colour is almost irrelevant as cases still have to be used if dropped despite stronger glass on 12 - if I bought a 12 I would book myself in for psychiatric evaluation? :):)
What's the price difference between 11 and 12 at the place where you live?

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
I'm just getting tired of Apple tbh. I've always had an IPhone and still do (iPhone X), but the design is getting boring and there is nothing new about the IPhone12 at all. Some phones from different brands integrated the dot selfie camera for a bigger screen like 2-3 Years ago, while Apple is still going with its massive notch. Apple has a super fast and secure OS, but that's about it for me.

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.