Battle Which is Best System Utility Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Which is the best all in one paid system utility suit for windows 8 according to your opinion? , doesnt matter if its FREEWARE Or PAID... Name the utility which keeps running ur pc as the way when you bought ur pc!

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
purshupro said:
Which is the best all in one paid system utility suit for windows 8 according to your opinion? , doesnt matter if its FREEWARE Or PAID... Name the utility which keeps running ur pc as the way when you bought ur pc!
There's a bit of a contradiction to your query. Ist you ask which is the best 'paid utility', then say it doesn't matter whether paid or free.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
There is NO best, since that term can be broken down according to user needs.

CCleaner is the most safest to use and does an excellent job, you can add Defraggler and basically have a full maintenance utility suite (more than what most users would even need).

IObit Advanced SystemCare Free is more of an complete maintenance utility, Wise Care 365, Glary Utilities and Toolwiz Care are also a good choices.

Ashampoo WinOptimizer is also available in freeware, there is no reason to buy these kind of tools.

Try them all for yourself and decide what is the best for you.

Thanks. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There is no best, you must use a variety of tools.

The 'entity' that keeps my PC running at peak performance, is by NOT installing tons of crapware. Anything I want to try gets installed with the boundaries of Sandboxie or Returnil and then purged, leaving no trace.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I would say Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager (paid) + Auslogics Disk Defreg Pro (Paid)
Try it, Windows 8 Manager has really a wide arsenal of useful tools and for me Auslogics has the best defrag tool.

and Wise Care 365 Free (if you want free stuff)
And agree with LittleBits, there's no way I would pay for any of software of that kind :D

S

starchild76

just use ccleaner and wisecare they are both are more than sufficient! especially the registry cleaners the do not dig to deep into your system like others do , doing more damage than good! if you want to tidy up your harddrive use privazer for deep cleaning. my favorite disk defrag ( which also has built in boot defrag and diskerror checker ) is puran defrag free.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Glary Utilities Pro!
I´ve got license past christmas day and works well.
This program remove with security all duplicate files and empty folder without prejudice.
This program updates all program by www.filepuma.com by Glary.
He´s got a powerful and complete defragmenter and liberate the cache memory on RAM.

D

Deleted member 178

your skills & knowledge of your system seconded by Ccleaner will suffice, all those tweakers will bloat your system (instead of lighten it) or even screw it.

dragonmew

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
ccleaner is the best all these other suites are filled with bloatware and are not needed the ccleaner+defraggler is fine all this registry defrag etc and stuff isnt really needed cos defragging your resigstry can mess it up which is why i only use ccleaner and the only iobit product i use is there uninstaller for the only reason is cos it removes ther egistry entries of the program so its fully gone

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
ccleaner is the best all these other suites are filled with bloatware and are not needed the ccleaner+defraggler is fine all this registry defrag etc and stuff isnt really needed cos defragging your resigstry can mess it up which is why i only use ccleaner and the only iobit product i use is there uninstaller for the only reason is cos it removes ther egistry entries of the program so its fully gone
CCleaner cleans registry but thats the only one i trust.

looda

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 11, 2014
but now i use in w8 ccleaner .Wise Disk Cleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner the 3 are free

Attachments

• Capture_2014_04_03_16_21_17_966.jpg
    Capture_2014_04_03_16_21_17_966.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 498
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.