Battle Which is your favorite mobile device brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuttz

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
I simply don't have any favorites or being a fanman of any particular brand. I simply choose the phone that works best for me, which needs a lot of research (addictive). Being loyal or locked into a brand means you simply were unconscious in your buying that blocks you in getting the best phone for your needs/requirements.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I recently bought a Phicomm Energy 654 ( you may have never heard of this brand), not because I like it but because its cheapest 4G one.
Its just 74.16195$, with a HD screen and also supports 64 gb memory card, which is unavailable in this price range. Also it comes with Cyanogen Mod and is bloatware free. Its just a few weeks old and its working quite good.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Low-end Lumia's run the same as high-end Lumia devices, as Windows Phone OS is well optimised. Similar with Apple and iOS devices, with an exception to installing iOS 9 on an iPhone 4.
Low-end Android are sluggish compared to high-end Android devices. I can compare my Low-end Phone to High-end Tablet, and there is a noticeable difference in performing tasks, despite the Android Tablet being 6 months older.

There might be thousand of reasons but I am not going to use Linux on my desktop and Windows/ iOS on my mobile.
P.S. I have used all of them ;)

With Android I get lots of Freedom and I really like it a lot. I don't bother about fancy UI with lots of limitation rather I will go with Simple UI with lots of Freedom :).

You like well optimized OS which can run in low end device. I like good hardware , low price and moderate optimized OS which will perform great ;). Ultimately they both will do the almost same but when it comes to price the good Hardware will cost less because it has Android.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I recently bought a Phicomm Energy 654 ( you may have never heard of this brand), not because I like it but because its cheapest 4G one.
Its just 74.16195$, with a HD screen and also supports 64 gb memory card, which is unavailable in this price range. Also it comes with Cyanogen Mod and is bloatware free. Its just a few weeks old and its working quite good.

Great buy actually. I got it in 3999 Rs ( + 15% cash back :D ) = 3400 Rs ( = 52 USD :D )

upload_2016-1-15_12-9-16.png

I gifted this one to one of my friend on this Birthday and he is very happy. They phone is awesome.

Reactions: jogs

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Great buy actually. I got it in 3999 Rs ( + 15% cash back :D ) = 3400 Rs ( = 52 USD :D )

View attachment 80601

I gifted this one to one of my friend on this Birthday and he is very happy. They phone is awesome.

Why didn't you tell me earlier :mad:, you could have gifted me one also. :p

BTW, the camera of this phone is not so good, except that other things are upto the mark.

Reactions: Anupam
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.