Battle Which laptop is the best on this list?

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
FX504GD-E4392T is the one i would pick for gaming of these three

gtx 1050 is enough if it has the i7 cpu, since new nvidia cards were disappointment we have to wait year for NEW cards to hit the market and on laptop side it takes 2 years to arrive

Asus gaming > zenbooks any day

asus is such an nice company, so any gaming laptop you pick for the price of your choise, you actually get what youre paying for

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018

gtx 1050 is enough if it has the i7 cpu, since new nvidia cards were disappointment we have to wait year for NEW cards to hit the market and on laptop side it takes 2 years to arrive

asus is such an nice company, so any gaming laptop you pick for the price of your choise, you actually get what youre paying for

i5 is enough for gaming.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
i5 is enough for gaming.
Depends of the game, kinda

World of warcraft doesnt even use all your cores so i5 would beat amd threatripper 8core any day with the better clock speeds..would just mean i5 is cheaper option but agree with you

Reactions: vtqhtr413

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, can you please visit the links to the official stores in my country to choose the best laptop? Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.

carpaccio

Oct 3, 2019

I'm jumping on this bandwagon, I also recommend this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.