Advice Request Which of the uBlock Origin lists should I keep.

Firefox
20 Replies 2,343 Views
Share practical recommendations that address the author's needs.
I have:

44,222 network filters
+
88,076 cosmetic filters
I replaced AVIRA by uBol (because I changed from Controld with OISD small to QUAD9 because many websites were not promoted to HTTPS for some reason) and I have
23 custom filters (cosmetic)
10 custom DNR rules
and 1 rule from the filters (Peter Low's is implemented as just one DNR rule, disabled all other uBol filters).

P.S. I did not know that it is possible to just copy paste your user rules into uBol custom filters. It keeps the cosmetic filters and drops all others. Also you can copy your ABP filters one by one into the uBol custom DNR filter section and uBOL automatically translates them to DNR rules. (y)
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top