Which OS do you use? Windows / Linux / Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
I like the Tails and WhoNix approach? Isn't it a bit too much?

Since you liked it, it can´t be! :p
Well, i´m roaming all over internet and sometimes you just want to stay as safe as you possibly can. For a "normal" user it´s def. overkill! :D

Reactions: Logethica

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Of course every vital task should use within Windows OS no matter what version. Considering simple, straightforward and lots of programs compatible.

Meanwhile Linux on the other hand is very fine for casual users on browsing and deep programming development.

-----------------------------------

For 8 years and counting, I've used Windows all the time and barely for Linux; it is all about user preferences.

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Damn, can't make up my mind. Cannot stop using Windows 10 because of the gaming part mostly and some Adobe stuff, but I just installed Elementary OS. Let's see how this works:)

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
I actually have 2 computers: one with Windows 7 and a Macbook Pro with macOS Sierra. I like Linux, but for different reasons I need some specific softwares that I can only get them in Windows and macOS so I don't use it.

Harlequin

Level 1
Verified
Jul 22, 2016
Windows 10 on 2 machines, Vista and XP on 2 others. I like Puppy Linux for fun and as a tool to remove files and folders on Windows which resist deletion from within. Windows 10 is very fast and I got it free from MS. The privacy issue can be minimized in settings, manually turning off a lot of unnecessary connections with MS.

0136d0n

Level 1
Verified
Jun 26, 2016
Just moved back to Windows after 2 weeks dumped it for Ubuntu, I feel like a man finally able to get access to wifi in the jungle :D
Performance wise, Windows serves me better though I hate the way M$ ruining it :(

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
I've been using Windows my whole life but I'll be a macOS user in the upcoming weeks and will be ditching Windows for the first time! :)

anubizz

Level 1
Oct 21, 2016
I am normally using my Archlinux but I really like Win10 at the moment. So I'm switching often between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.