Help Me Decide Which Password Manager is the best?

Whick Password Manager is best?

• LastPass

• Dashlane

• 1Passord

• Other ( Please Comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyguy

Level 37
Verified
OS
Other OS
Bit Warden suffers in two areas IMO..

1) Secure notes is virtually useless. Look at the notes aspect of Sticky, then look at Bit Warden, it just doesn't work right.
2) Updating passwords is BAD on Bit Warden. It's a lot of slow, manual work with tabs that keep closing when you don't want them to.

Otherwise? I like the product a lot. It's a real contender. But I don't think it will be a golden child until he fixes the two things I mention.

was a lastpass user before their acquisition. now using built-in chrome (google) password manager for the past year and loving it with no security concerns whatsoever.

Atlas147

Level 29
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I personally use lastpass premium because it's one of the more affordable ones when it used to be $1 per month but it was recently brought to my attention that the price has increased to $2 per month, which generally is still pretty cheap.

However after reading this thread and doing some research, definitely would give bitwarden a try before deciding if I'm going to renew my lastpass again this year. Also might consider using keepass with cloud syncing to make sure that I have updated passwords on my computer and phone

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Comodo
I use keepass .. I synchronize it with an extension to my gmail drive or dropox ... for the cellular use keepass2android.

My password is encrypted on my pc, so only one copy of the encrypted file is saved online.

SHvFl

Level 33
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
I personally use lastpass premium because it's one of the more affordable ones when it used to be $1 per month but it was recently brought to my attention that the price has increased to $2 per month, which generally is still pretty cheap.

However after reading this thread and doing some research, definitely would give bitwarden a try before deciding if I'm going to renew my lastpass again this year. Also might consider using keepass with cloud syncing to make sure that I have updated passwords on my computer and phone
Issue with keepass is that the filling of logins for chrome is pretty terrible. If that was not the case it would be the ideal candidate. If you use firefox it's a bit better though from what i remember but that might have changed in the years i haven't used FF.