Advice Request Which Password Managers have a "local synchronization" option ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I currently use Sticky Password but might look at some other options.

However, what I like about Sticky password is the option to synchronise devices over local WiFi rather than store passwords in the cloud.

Do any othe password managers offer this feature ? As far as I can tell, Sticky is the only one.

Reactions: Nevi and dinosaur07

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Enpass is close.

1614190510024.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
Wifi sync is coming to Enpass. I am using Sticky Password and using wifi local sync. Why r u looking for sth else? Have you faced any major issues?
It was to my understanding that they might have abandoned it.
Beta ready in Jan, 2019, but never got implemented in the beta. Seems people are still complaining about it now. :oops:

Enpass Discussion: Where is the WiFi Sync for Enpass 6?

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
It was to my understanding that they might have abandoned it.
Beta ready in Jan, 2019, but never got implemented in the beta. Seems people are still complaining about it now. :oops:

Enpass Discussion: Where is the WiFi Sync for Enpass 6?
Well, Enpass never gave an ETA and sticked to it. This is one of the reasons I stopped using it. Wifi sync is still coming and it will be available to both Pro licesnes and Premium subscriptions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.