Advice Request Which photo editor do you use on Windows 10?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Windows 10 comes equipped with Microsoft Photos app for basic viewing and editing for local and OneDrive stored photos.

Which other Photo Viewer/Editor apps do you use? Are they free / paid / subscription?

You can upvote others' posts in this thread for apps you use or recommend.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
1608463922945.png

Got it on BlackFriday sale, physical version 42,12€.

Upvote 0

SpratAttack

Level 1
Verified
Sep 28, 2017
I use Adobe Photoshop CC (editing), Adobe Lightroom (editing and viewing) and Adobe Bridge (viewing). All are paid software.

They are very convenient for me because I use them for work too. I find Bridge is great for navigating, viewing and editing folders with large numbers of images.

I have used free alternatives (Fast Stone, XnView) in the past, but integration with the Adobe suite wasn't as smooth.

Reactions: Protomartyr
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.