Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,
We do not have any contracts with WinTools.net but we are offering similar products. Not sure if 100% similar though as I am not using Windows and I have not tested myself.

We offer IOBit and CCleaner...

If you are interested please let me know.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
pcloud lifetime with big discount :)
We are not PCloud's partner however, soon we will offer a new premium managed NextCloud service which will be a drop-in replacement for all the Google,Apple, Microsoft solutions.

It is developed by our sister-company (My Secure Space). It will not be lifetime as lifetime-plans are not sustainable by their own. Meaning if a company like MySecure Space only sells cloud solutions (and no user data) will not be able to make it more than 2 years. We are not accusing any other service but if you calculate the server costs you can easily see my point.

We are working with them to devise affordable plans for MT customers. This service will include several apps:
1- Files (with advanced sharing system)
2- Contacts
3- Calendar
4- Notes
5- Talk (only for dedicated plans).

Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS are all provided by NextCloud itself and completely open source. I am using it for more than 2 years and I can not live without it anymore.

We will keep you informed in a separate topic :)

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
We are not PCloud's partner however, soon we will offer a new premium managed NextCloud service which will be a drop-in replacement for all the Google,Apple, Microsoft solutions.

It is developed by our sister-company (My Secure Space). It will not be lifetime as lifetime-plans are not sustainable by their own. Meaning if a company like MySecure Space only sells cloud solutions (and no user data) will not be able to make it more than 2 years. We are not accusing any other service but if you calculate the server costs you can easily see my point.

We are working with them to devise affordable plans for MT customers. This service will include several apps:
1- Files (with advanced sharing system)
2- Contacts
3- Calendar
4- Notes
5- Talk (only for dedicated plans).

Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS are all provided by NextCloud itself and completely open source. I am using it for more than 2 years and I can not live without it anymore.

We will keep you informed in a separate topic :)

Could something like this take the place of mega.nz, where I can stream from it? No one else, just me. If that's the case, Id be very interested in a 10tb plan.

Reactions: Dave Russo

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi :)

They do offer 10TB plan for dedicated NectCloud instances.
I think it is even live on their website. If you are interested we can ask them for a special offer.

Dedicated means that you will have an admin account and will be able to create users, set limitations for you users, use your own brand and install additional NextCloud apps.

What do you mean by streaming?
Via our Nextcloud you can use Nextcloud talk for video and audion calls upto 5 participants. For more than that you will need a high performance backend server that you can connect to your Nextcloud and have more audience.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Well I would be the only one to access any of the data. By streaming, I mean the ability to look at video/audio I put in my clod space on my phone/tablet etc. I can do this with Mega now, and it's important because with phones removing the mSD cards there needs to be some sort of cloud streaming alternative. I only need it for storage and streaming.

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
Well I would be the only one to access any of the data. By streaming, I mean the ability to look at video/audio I put in my clod space on my phone/tablet etc. I can do this with Mega now, and it's important because with phones removing the mSD cards there needs to be some sort of cloud streaming alternative. I only need it for storage and streaming.
I am not sure about the NextCloud service which SerialCart is offering but in general there should not be a problem with NextCloud.

For the Videos you can even use VLC to view your own hosted videos. And also as I remembers there are some specific apps for iOS and Android which connects to your NextCloud and acts like Spotify...

All in all NextCloud is the most advanced cloud system out there....

I think on some details SerialCart should clarify if the streaming is allowed on their NextCloud or not.

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home please.
There is an offer already ;)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Yes, this is one of the default functions of NextCloud.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Any for Kaspersky Standard?

My Avast Premium Security is ending very soon so needs a replacement. Was using KIS previously before switching to Avast. Both works very well without issue.

I'm not in a EU country. Previously, there was a dealer in Kaspersky products in my country but now no more since the start of Ukraine-Russia war

So should I go for the EU or non-EU version? Which is better?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: simmerskool

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Any for Kaspersky Standard?

My Avast Premium Security is ending very soon so needs a replacement. Was using KIS previously before switching to Avast. Both works very well without issue.

I'm not in a EU country. Previously, there was a dealer in Kaspersky products in my country but now no more since the start of Ukraine-Russia war

So should I go for the EU or non-EU version? Which is better?

Thanks
There is no difference between EU and non-EU licenses. The only difference is the marketing strategy of Kaspersky.

You can order an EU-key and use a VPN at the time of the activation and use it afterwards with no issues without a VPN.

We can offer you the standard version however, at the moment we have a special offer for Kaspersky Total Security for 3 devices and 1 year. If you are interested let me know.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
There is no difference between EU and non-EU licenses. The only difference is the marketing strategy of Kaspersky.

You can order an EU-key and use a VPN at the time of the activation and use it afterwards with no issues without a VPN.

We can offer you the standard version however, at the moment we have a special offer for Kaspersky Total Security for 3 devices and 1 year. If you are interested let me know.

Your Kaspersky Standard is cheaper than what's offered from Kaspersky website? I need 2x for my 2x laptops

Last edited:
Reactions: simmerskool

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
Do you have discounts or offers for Bitdefender AV? I have about 39 days left on my current license. I can renew through Bitdefender itself for the AV for up to 3 devices for $29.99 US. Thank you.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
malwarebytes premium plus 5
Hi,

The plus version is not available to us as partners yet.

However, if you are interested we can make you a good offer with Mullvad VPN which is basically the sane VPN as Malwarebytes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.