Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
iVPN or Proton would be nice.
I am really sorry for the delayed reply.

We have been working hard on a new privacy product which we will release soon.

Unfortunately iVPN does not have a partner program however, we do offer Mullvad which is somehow similar. Their full external-audit was released recently on their website and they are pretty hard on us (as their partner). This is a really good sign for a provider as they do not expect us to sell more but to be correct with our communal customers.

Proton is the same and they only have an affiliation program.

Sorry that we can not help you this time.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
GREAT NEWS for our International (non-EU) users:

Due to the changes that we have had in our company from now on:
1- We will not charge the none-EU customers with VAT, meaning our prices will drop 20%.
2- We will charge our EU customers with the VAT of the country (the amount of VAT will be paid to their own country).

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I am looking for a good offer to buy Kaspersky Total Security for 1 or 2 years.
We have a really good offer for Kaspersky Total Security for 3 devices and 1 year and also for 5 devices and two years.

They are EU license keys but you can activate them using a VPN in all the regions.

If you are interested send me a private message and I will provide you with more info.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Do you have any offers for Quickheal, Dr.Web or K7 keys?
Sorry at the moment no. We do not have any contract with these companies at the moment. We usually invest more when there is demand for a product.

However, please give me sometime. Maybe I can find a special offer from other distributors and I will keep you updated.

NZDR

Oct 30, 2022
LMAO. Kinguin is grey market, while SerialCart is legal seller.
Yeah, ok. My 1-year key just expired and I bought another one, this time for Kapsersky Total Security. Look at this while laughing hard. I couldn't care less if it's grey or orange, lol.

KSTS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
So you don't care if you support criminal activity or bought stolen keys. OK. Tells me enough about yourself.
The thing is some people all they care about is getting everything as cheap as possible and don't care if it sketchy as hell it's fine as long as it cheaper than buying from legitimate sources.

The history of the key sourced from them kind of sites are more than likely to be sketchy as hell some will probably be bought via stolen credit card then resold.

Here a example of how sketchy keys sold on likes Kinguin/Gamivo and similar sites, in the UK Samsung had a launch offer where you got 12 months of Disney plus if you purchased the Galaxy S22, the issue was the page where you claimed the offer had a bug where you could get it to issue a code without actually owning the Galaxy S22 Samsung did patch the site to fix that loophole by that time thousands of code would have been issued fraudulently, guess where the codes started to appear for sale on all them grey market site very sketchy sellers making money on reselling codes that they got for free fraudulently.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.