Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for your interest,

We will list Norton Products very soon again but please note that Norton products are not Global which means we only offer EU license keys.

All the best,
Al

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
BitDefender!
We already have great offers for Global Bitdefender license key:

We have special offers for MT.com members based on their user levels:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Adguard & Acronis True Image 2021 ;)
Hi and thank you for your interest,

For Acronis 2021:

For Adguard at the moment we do not have any offers.

Please feel free to contact me for more discount as it is described here:

All the best,
Al

ncage

Level 3
Verified
May 20, 2017
eset for sure , I am on a trial now. I did use a kaspersky trial , but it was too heavy on system recources during scanning and I did not like the fact that it kept running that rootkit scan in the background ever so often. eset is feels more comfortable to me , so I hope there will be a nice deal in the future. I was looking on the dutch eset site for a 3 year license , but it was almost 80 euros :(
I just don't get this. I've seen people say this for awhile and i've installed kaspersky on a variety of machines (including VMs with 4 GB of ram & a single cpu) and its been quite light for me. Are you saying its heavy in terms of CPU usage or memory. I've seen neither. Granted i will agree its not as light as eset but 0 day protection on eset is bad and great on kaspersky though in most cases you won't need it because ESET's definitions are great. If your talking about memory utilization you should try bitdefender.........its night and day difference.

I'm just wondering if this harkens back to the days when kaspersky was heavy a long time ago. I sometimes see people say the same thing about norton/symantec. People norton is no longer heavy and it hasn't been for years and years and years. It might even be lighter than eset (if i remember last time i tried it).

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I'd like to find some good offers related to Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home.
I use it a lot on my family pcs and I'd like to find good offers.
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately at the moment we do not offer Emsisoft products. I am really sorry about that.

Please feel free to check our current offers HERE and let me know if you have any questions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.