Battle which security suite is the most user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
which security suite is the most user friendly with good detection and removal rates out of all the latest suites

I

illumination

If you are already running ESS and are having no issues, i would not change that. It is one of the lighter suites, that simply does it job. It has higher then normal detection rates, decent intelligent firewall, the ability to run in auto mode, or adjust the HIPS and Firewall.. Think you see where im going with this..

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Norton uses alot of system resources + Isn't really good at all.
Are you pertaining to the old versions of Norton? Because they newer ones are much lighter. Their detection detection rates and protection capabilities are very respectable too. Would you care to prove me wrong please?

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Are you pertaining to the old versions of Norton? Because they newer ones are much lighter. Their detection detection rates and protection capabilities are very respectable too. Would you care to prove me wrong please?
I've used the new ones..... It makes my computer so slow.... While anything else does good.... Not sure why.

Reactions: Venustus

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
What might be slow to you might be different to others. None of my customers have complained about Norton slowing their systems down.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Norton has a bunch of other features and services that Internet Security doesn't have such as a maintenance utility and a backup tool. If you're already using such kinds of utilities, stick to the Internet Security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.