Q&A Which VPN service would you recommend? Why?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which VPN would you recommend?

• CyberGhost VPN

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Nord VPN

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • F-Secure Freedome VPN

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • ExpressVPN

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • OkayFreedom VPN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hide My Ass VPN

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • PureVPN

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • TorGuard VPN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IPVanish VPN

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 25 36.8%

• Total voters
Jan 28, 2016
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Panda
CyberGhost and ExpressVPN, the two that MalwareTips has tastefully held giveaways for in the past month. P2P is a big thing to have on a VPN service, and it does not come cheap.
Those are certainly two excellent ones, but one that I am extremely impressed with is one of the comparatively new kids on the block, Windscribe. I have their enhanced free version (50GB per month) for a year that they were giving away a while ago, but even normally you can still get up to 15GB per month free, and they support p2p. I haven't tried their paid version (unlimited, more servers and multiple devices) because the free version is fine for me.

XIII

Level 5
Sep 20, 2016
Those are certainly two excellent ones, but one that I am extremely impressed with is one of the comparatively new kids on the block, Windscribe. I have their enhanced free version (50GB per month) for a year that they were giving away a while ago, but even normally you can still get up to 15GB per month free, and they support p2p. I haven't tried their paid version (unlimited, more servers and multiple devices) because the free version is fine for me.
Just checked out Windscribe. I recognized the brand somewhere from advertising but I couldn't remember from where. Their HQ is about 10 mins north of me. I am going to take a look at their services.

venustus

Level 43
Content Creator
Verified
Dec 30, 2012
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Kaspersky
Damn! I remember when Installed indeed! I will ook at it asap :D Thx!
Its free version in KIS And needs separate license purchase.

Free version - you cannot change country/server, it automatically connects to any country, 200 MB limited data usage per day.
Indeed,I forgot to mention that!Thanks.
I paid for one month but will probably extend it because it works well:)