Question Which VPN service would you recommend? Why?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Which VPN would you recommend?

• CyberGhost VPN

Votes: 24 7.1%
  • Nord VPN

Votes: 60 17.6%
  • F-Secure Freedome VPN

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • ExpressVPN

Votes: 44 12.9%
  • OkayFreedom VPN

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Hide My Ass VPN

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • PureVPN

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • TorGuard VPN

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • IPVanish VPN

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 152 44.7%

• Total voters

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
CyberGhost and ExpressVPN, the two that MalwareTips has tastefully held giveaways for in the past month. P2P is a big thing to have on a VPN service, and it does not come cheap.
Those are certainly two excellent ones, but one that I am extremely impressed with is one of the comparatively new kids on the block, Windscribe. I have their enhanced free version (50GB per month) for a year that they were giving away a while ago, but even normally you can still get up to 15GB per month free, and they support p2p. I haven't tried their paid version (unlimited, more servers and multiple devices) because the free version is fine for me.

XIII

Level 5
Verified
Sep 20, 2016
Those are certainly two excellent ones, but one that I am extremely impressed with is one of the comparatively new kids on the block, Windscribe. I have their enhanced free version (50GB per month) for a year that they were giving away a while ago, but even normally you can still get up to 15GB per month free, and they support p2p. I haven't tried their paid version (unlimited, more servers and multiple devices) because the free version is fine for me.

Just checked out Windscribe. I recognized the brand somewhere from advertising but I couldn't remember from where. Their HQ is about 10 mins north of me. I am going to take a look at their services.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Than, Cyberghost and hotpotshield for me ;)
I'm using it with KIS 2017 as it is included in the package.
iavxnpyahzvqkuvelgpplpsxlhwdyzrvwgwiwfcjncfyqffhazvmveulooajryjlcpucyqbbsmknznsegximemblrhhnoeabaqdo

ihlzftqmakrzqpwrjqwucirgcahusrjclyryevdmdenyylvvxczihvlbelskazdyztirlbnxnrhejfkhcfujjnrjtfgtueiefuph

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Damn! I remember when Installed indeed! I will ook at it asap :D Thx!
Its free version in KIS And needs separate license purchase.

Free version - you cannot change country/server, it automatically connects to any country, 200 MB limited data usage per day.
Indeed,I forgot to mention that!Thanks.
I paid for one month but will probably extend it because it works well:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.