Oh and while you're at it, throw out HideMyAss. The only ass they hide is their own. They release your data as soon as an agency so much as thinks about requesting it. That's without their service being so wide open, you could turn a schoolbus in it. Tried it once for shits and giggles, I think it failed like 5 out of 10 anonymity checks, revealing myself right then and there. Great job HMA.
And yet another for Windscribe.Windscribe 50 GB free per month (voucher code)
The reason I haven't voted yet...And yet another for Windscribe.
@carsten ibsen This is a totally meaningless poll unless you add Windscribe to the list because if, as I suspect, judging by the number of people who have chosen it, the majority of votes in 'other' are for Windscribe, you're going to have the poll winner not even listed and we won't know exactly how many votes it's received because they are in 'other'.
I use kaspersky VPN, paid version.
Check, if you use VPN6, that you VPN can works completely with it.
For testing :
Another solution I use"What is a "WebRTC leaks"?
WebRTC implement STUN (Session Traversal Utilities for Nat), a protocol that allows to discover the public IP address. To disable it:
- Mozilla Firefox: Type "about:config” in the address bar. Scroll down to “media.peerconnection.enabled”, double click to set it to false.
- Google Chrome: Install Google official extension WebRTC Network Limiter."
Freegate | Dynamic Internet Technology, Inc
"Freegate is an anti-censorship software for secure and fast Internet access. It was developed and maintained by Dynamic Internet Technology Inc. (DIT), a pioneer in censorship-circumvention operation.
- users access web sites overseas as fast as their local ones;
- requires no installation or change in system setting;
- a single executable file on a Windows platform.Freegate works by tapping into an anti-censorship backbone, DynaWeb, DIT's P2P-like proxy network system.By default It uses IE11 with all parameters set to max protection (it set all automatically), but you can use other browsers, just some settings to make :
Freegate's anti-censorship capability is further enhanced by a new, unique encryption and compression algorithm in the versions of 6.33 and above."
=> WebRTC, etc