Why did you choose your avatar?

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Interesting Topic!!!! Was a gamer and semi sponsored by Razer when I was playing SC2, so i choose that as my avatar, then I added 2 other avatars on to my avatar who has been a big help and inspiration to my course thru life and education. @frogboy was like a big brother and @DardiM was my tutor when it came to learning about malware and what it does, MalwareTips help in preventing such, tho self inflection was on my own when I visited the malwarehub.

1545500008435.png

#failengineer

Last edited:

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
My current one: Because Frank Zappa is truly "The Maestro", but not understood this way by many who only know his silly, cynical, commentarial stuff! Much like Fats Waller was in his day, he understood and could play classical music with ease. My other one just because … . (y)

Edit: And like so many others great ones, died much too early!

Last edited:

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Multiple reasons: I am water dog in Chinese zodiac (the description fits pretty well), but I lean more towards wolf traits, a grey wolf - grey as good and bad (Ying and Yang), a drawing - because I like anime and cartoons. Not to mention, my look is exactly as in the picture, calm and emotionless.

Mikai.jpg

the picture depicts the reason i came to MT
Something like this one. :geek:

Steganography.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
sj_01_ndma890a.jpgIt looks like a strange figure because of grasshoppers and skulls that form the basis of shaping, but this character is a Japanese hero with a history of about 50 years.

81JZ+4wmNcL._SY445_.jpgFrom @rockstarrocks , similarities in appearance to 'Black Manta' were pointed out, but this exists as a person who protects peace and nature.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
View attachment 204556It looks like a strange figure because of grasshoppers and skulls that form the basis of shaping, but this character is a Japanese hero with a history of about 50 years.

View attachment 204557From @rockstarrocks , similarities in appearance to 'Black Manta' were pointed out, but this exists as a person who protects peace and nature.
So you are not villain like Black Manta but a good guy aka super hero. Damn.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.