Why did you choose your avatar?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
That's not true. You are smart and brilliant! :)
Absolutely, I'll never forget this brilliant rebuttal from @Black Wings :p(y)
Penguin-joke-NOCTULA-470x330.jpg

Last edited:

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
in 2019 I am going to sell my 105 hp (at rear wheel) air cooled 2003 Ducati Monster 1000sie (with 1076cc big bore kit and belly pan exhaust) and 991 cc Laverda 120 tripple from 1985 (tuned down to 87hp RGS1000 engine to run on normal octane gasoline special with upside down fore fork and mono spring back in Laverda orange pearl paintwork and lots improved Brembo double caliper brakes in front and semi radial back brake, electronic ignition, classis spoked wheels with modern tires and 100 other trickbits). Ahhh turned 60 this year and drove less than 500 km on the two bikes, so promised my wife to sell them :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

noob guy

Level 1
Verified
Oct 7, 2018
Please share your Linux knowledge with us ;)

@JM Security, pls allow me to say this just once, because I hope not to leave MT as I have started to like it. I made some mistakes in the past, and paid the price for it. I am under constant monitoring in any forum I use and must continuously report on my internet activities and "whereabouts". I am not allowed to communicate anything related to Kali or pen-testing. My monitors are members here under pseudonyms. Truly sorry, but I must now leave this thread, hopefully not MT. really sorry

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Why did you choose your avatar?
@JM Security, pls allow me to say this just once, because I hope not to leave MT as I have started to like it. I made some mistakes in the past, and paid the price for it. I am under constant monitoring in any forum I use and must continuously report on my internet activities and "whereabouts". I am not allowed to communicate anything related to Kali or pen-testing. My monitors are members here under pseudonyms. Truly sorry, but I must now leave this thread, hopefully not MT. really sorry

We all need a little help now and then. I encourage you to seek mental health counseling.

Very Best Wishes,

Your Pal,

-Burrito

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Mine is because of the art of Cyril Rolando and especialy of this picture
Come September
That guy with arrow in the head is a hero on some of Cryrils pictures and quite good is pointing that I'm sometime crazy...sometime inquisitive ...sometime alone and melanholic :) Just like big child...my inner child :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.