Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
"The move from MyBB to Xenforo was a big move and a very good one.By the way Xenforo is not free." Maybe I could start a donation forum!!:)

Hi @tallorder I'm sure @Jack would appreciate any donation that you make!;);)

I think @Jack should be consulted before any kind of donations or threads suggesting donations are made.
If someone is considering a donation they should consider making a donation to @TwinHeadedEagle and @argus for the free removal assistance they provide with an extremely huge workload.

Reactions: tallorder

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Of course, exterminator20! I would not do something all on my own here, without prior approval. I was just kinda thinking along the lines that if we like it here, a ...donation might be in order to assist... I would never step on anyone's toes, or go off on my own without proper discussions!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Exterminator

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I joined this forum because this is a site where you can learn many interesting things on the different programs and news related to computer and besides share your experiences with others and even yourself to learn from other people about computers and their software and besides are here wonderful people who help the unit if necessary, within its capabilities.

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
The reason I joined this forum was to not only learn about security for my job,but for the clients I have gathered throughout the years.

If there's something I focus about PC configuration,it's security.I thought having a good IS solution and a few browser/addons would be dandy.Just watching the topics alone,I know that it's simply not enough.

And the end of the day,it is not about the software I can cram on a given system.It's the knowledge I can give to them,so they can browse safely the web and watch what they download and open.

Thank god I found this site(By accident!!!! Yigido's Comodo review drove me here) and for it's members.Good folk....

Last edited:

AltF4

Jan 6, 2015
My answer to the poll isn't listed. It would be "none of the above." I came here because of the blogs which I have read regarding removal of various malware, junkware, virus infection, etc. And to see what the users are posting. I visit many different resource websites on a regular basis and this has become one of them. Cheers :)

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
You can learn a lot from our malware team here on MT.
We have the very best and they are very busy!

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.