Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Not mine, just sth I downloaded. It's clean tho according to virustotal and my analysis through process explorerWhat do You mean with Your program? Is it digitally signed? I guess, of course, not... a Clean verdict there does not mean it is not actually malicious, legit and trusted, not so simple process to get a Clean verdict...
Still not enough... We can't know how many malicious files are tagged as Clean for all av firms for longs months or even for years, passing unnoticed...Not mine, just sth I downloaded. It's clean tho according to virustotal and my analysis through process explorer
virustotal
It does not matter.KOTIP says it's clean, I've re-submitted it for re-analysis 2x, no response from M.A, and it's still "Unknown" in KSN.
I'm not the dev thoIt does not matter.
Kaspersky has a whitelisting algorithm. One of the variables is file prevalence amongst its user base and the other is the file distribution across its user base. This is part of file reputation.
There are other variables such as digital signature, country of origin, coding language, etc.
So until the Kaspersky algorithm is satisfied, "your" file will not be rated as "Known - good or safe." It will be rated as "Unknown."
It would help if you got to a PC (and not a mobile phone) and took the time to explain where you got the file from and what you were trying to do. Stating "your" file means that you created it - as in you are developer that created the file.
But you called it "YOUR software."I'm not the dev tho
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes