Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
I've attached my last scan from Avast. It appears to be getting worse. I also ran the scan with Farbar. Any help would be appreciated in getting rid of this. Can external drives be infected? Can Microsoft databases be infected? Thank you.
Thanks for replying. I get a "Unable to connect to Service." with malwareBytes. I've got a support ticket with them and have uploaded files to them from the support tool. Anything else I can do?
It's a little late. My computer was hacked with all my personal and business info. They are going to be picking up the computer tonight for forensics. Malwarebytes never got back with me after I sent them the scan data. Thanks anyway.