Solved Win32:Malware-gen Removal

GeneMacd

Thread author
Jul 26, 2018
I've attached my last scan from Avast. It appears to be getting worse. I also ran the scan with Farbar. Any help would be appreciated in getting rid of this. Can external drives be infected? Can Microsoft databases be infected? Thank you.

Attachments

• aswBoot.txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Addition.txt
    112.9 KB · Views: 155
  • FRST.txt
    49.1 KB · Views: 156

GeneMacd

Thread author
Jul 26, 2018
Thanks for replying. I get a "Unable to connect to Service." with malwareBytes. I've got a support ticket with them and have uploaded files to them from the support tool. Anything else I can do?

GeneMacd

Thread author
Jul 26, 2018
It's a little late. My computer was hacked with all my personal and business info. They are going to be picking up the computer tonight for forensics. Malwarebytes never got back with me after I sent them the scan data. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.