Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
WindowBlinds is a software utility that allows you to completely change the look and feel of Microsoft Windows.

It works by applying new visual styles, called skins, across the entire user interface (title bars, push buttons, start menu, taskbar, etc.) of the operating system. As a result, you gain complete control over the way Windows looks.

As good as someone might think Windows looks, it is a one-size fits all solution. WindowBlinds gives users thousands of new looks to choose from.

With skins, WindowBlinds can change the look of:
  • Title bars
  • Borders
  • The Start bar
  • Progress animations
  • Explorer Views
  • and virtually every other part of Windows!

1467__WindowBlinds7_1.png

Download.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you use this James?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
McLovin: Well I've never used Windows Blinds since Classic Start Menu is an ok for me plain and simple. I've stopped using themes even though my uxtheme file is still in my system (3rd party).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.