- Apr 24, 2016
Microsoft has released the non-security update for Windows 10 22H2. It has the build number of 19045.3516 (KB5030300) and contains a number of new features, along with a list of improvements and bug fixes.
Here is the changelog:
- New! This update brings back an improved search box experience on the taskbar. If you have a top, bottom, regular, or small icons taskbar, you will see the search box appear. You can use it to easily access apps, files, settings, and more from Windows and the web. You will also have access to the latest search updates, such as search highlights. If you want to restore your previous search experience, you can do that easily. Use the taskbar shortcut menu or respond to a dialog that appears when you use search.
- New! This update adds animations to a few icons on the news and interests taskbar button. These animations occur when:
- A new announcement appears on the news and interests taskbar button.
- You hover over or click the icon while the announcement is on the taskbar.
- This update addresses an issue that affects Microsoft Excel. It stops responding when you try to share a file as a PDF in Outlook.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the touch keyboard. Sometimes it does not open.
The new non-securityupdate for Windows 10 22H2 has the build number 19045.3516 (KB5030300). It has a improved search box taskbar experience among other new features, bug fixes, and improvements