TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Good morning.... I was using my computer, then I saw an Intel card driver update in Windows update. I clicked "install". After that, Windows screen became black and I can only movel the cursor. If I click the power button, the computer screen turns off, but When i click it again, there is the black screen again. Is there some way of switching it off and accessing the bios? (to install Windows again), or to solve this problem?. Thanks in advance for your help, technology is rebelling to me :(

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Thanks for your reply, but the PC is still turned on When I click the boot button. I am unable to switch it off

Upvote 0

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
I believe it's a possible bug of Redstone.. The video driver is one installed successfully.. Strange

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.