Windows 10 Pro - Where can I get a cheap license key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suma

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Planning to upgrade my Brother pc win7 to Win10 pro by a fresh install. Some seller from Ebay.in sells Win10 pro key at very cheap price. When I call them seller says these are genuine but have a doubt on EBAY products. Should I go for it?

$1= 65INR (Apprx.)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I purchased Windows 10 Pro form eBay.in for Rs. 1050 discounted for Rs. 950 with eBay voucher one month ago. I have to say it was a Great deal.

But check for seller ratings before purchasing and also don't pass the payment from PaisaPay until the seller has sent a valid genuine key.

If you dont trust the seller then there is another seller who sells retail box copies for Rs. 1999 where you can pay on COD.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Planning to upgrade my Brother pc Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro by a fresh install. Some seller from Ebay.in sells Windows 10 pro key at very cheap price. When I call them seller says these are genuine but have a doubt on EBAY products. Should I go for it?

$1= 65INR (Apprx.)

It is not cheap but it is free :) The original price is about $200. Talking about if it is genuine or not.... Maybe it is genuine but I know some sellers that sell one key to many people. And such key will be blocked. About 6 years ago I bought a Windows 7 Ultimate key for $7. The seller was a Russian guy. After 2 months it was blocked. I asked him to replace but the replaced was blocked too...
I don't know about ebay sellers. But you should try.... 65 India Rupees is nothing almost for free

Last edited:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
@NikolayfromRussia I have tightened my key with Microsoft account so it will not get blocked at any conditions. This makes users convenient to reinstall the OS when its necessary and inform Microsoft devices that you have changed the device hardware or reinstalled the OS in your MS account page.

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
@NikolayfromRussia I have tightened my key with Microsoft account so it will not get blocked at any conditions. This makes users convenient to reinstall the OS when its necessary and inform Microsoft devices that you have changed the device hardware or reinstalled the OS in your MS account page.

That time I didn't know about it. After he replaced I made a backup of activated Windows 7 in case if they would block it again. I think the sellers get keys from MS Imagine subscription for students. Before it was called as a DreamSpark. Some universities are subscribed to MS Imagine and it means that students can get Windows keys for free. Generally they can get two keys for each product (Windows 7, 8,1 & 10 Pro and other products).

https://postimage.org/l[/url

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Yes, even MSDN subscribers get the keys in heavy cheap rates.

I tried to get MSDN subscription but I couldn't. As I know there is Microsoft Office too in MSDN but MS Imagine is limited to some Microsoft Office programs that I don't need at all :)

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
You may still be able to upgrade for free if you have Windows 7. Not the assistive technologies bit, but the other section entitled 'Provide a Windows 7,8 or 8.1 key' says you can still upgrade by downloading the installation media and using your Windows 7 key

All the Ways You Can Still Get Windows 10 for Free

It says:

While you can no longer use the “Get Windows 10” tool to upgrade from within Windows 7, 8, or 8.1, it is still possible to download Windows 10 installation media from Microsoft and then provide a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 key when you install it.

Windows will contact Microsoft’s activation servers and confirm the key to the previous version of Windows is real. If it is, Windows 10 will be installed and activated on your PC. Your PC acquires a “digital license” and you can continue using and reinstalling Windows 10 on it in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.