Troubleshoot Windows 10 version 1903 Update not showing up!

ayan4u

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 22, 2012
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
The May 2019 update is not showing up,my windows 10 is still at version 1809!
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Checked for updates!
(Not a newly installed os)
The May 2019 update (1903) is not showing up,my windows 10 is still at version 1809!
Is it just me or is it that update is not yet available for everyone?

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
"While the feature update is generally available, Microsoft has stated that they are throttling its availability so it may not be listed when you check for updates. If you are not seeing the update, you should check again throughout the day until it is available in your region."
Microsoft Releases Windows 10 Version 1903 - May 2019 Update
"Microsoft described its roll-out process for Windows 10 version 1903 as "measured and throttled" to minimize service disruptions for users, as well as to ensure that devices are able to support the upgrade."
Microsoft Releases Version 1903 of Windows 10 and Windows Server -- Redmondmag.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Click Update Now to download a file that will update your version of Windows to Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Back up important files on your PC, and then double-click the downloaded file. The Update Wizard will open:
2.jpg

Click Update Now. The application will download Windows Version 1903 (the May update), and install it on your computer.

Then tell me if you were able to update. Best regards.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.