Approx. start date
May 23, 2019
Operating System
  • Windows 10
  • List of current issues
    The May 2019 update is not showing up,my windows 10 is still at version 1809!
    Steps taken, but unsuccessful?
    Checked for updates!
    (Not a newly installed os)

ayan4u

Level 2
    Verified
    The May 2019 update (1903) is not showing up,my windows 10 is still at version 1809!
    Is it just me or is it that update is not yet available for everyone?

Bill K

Level 3
    "While the feature update is generally available, Microsoft has stated that they are throttling its availability so it may not be listed when you check for updates. If you are not seeing the update, you should check again throughout the day until it is available in your region."
    Microsoft Releases Windows 10 Version 1903 - May 2019 Update
    "Microsoft described its roll-out process for Windows 10 version 1903 as "measured and throttled" to minimize service disruptions for users, as well as to ensure that devices are able to support the upgrade."
    Microsoft Releases Version 1903 of Windows 10 and Windows Server -- Redmondmag.com

Last edited:

Lobito Punky

Level 11
    Click Update Now to download a file that will update your version of Windows to Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Back up important files on your PC, and then double-click the downloaded file. The Update Wizard will open:
    2.jpg

Click Update Now. The application will download Windows Version 1903 (the May update), and install it on your computer.

Then tell me if you were able to update. Best regards.