New Update Windows 11 25H2 will come with a debloat option to remove default apps (via GPO)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgottenSeer 114717
  • Start date Start date
Windows 11
17 Replies 2,516 Views
F

ForgottenSeer 114717

Windows 11 25H2 will come with a debloat option to remove default apps

1756783221972.png


1756783398921.png
 

Attachments

  • 1756783365621.png
    1756783365621.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 196
Will an update reinstate the removed apps?
Only some, like "Microsoft Edge Game Assist".
Not when it comes to disabling Defender.
I always disable defender, but I had a hard time enabling it after upgrading to 28000.1, I had to remove all policies to get it running to update.
 
"Start Experiences App" and "Windows Application Compatibility Enhancements" are there in the Windows "Installed Apps" and "System Components" sections. "Local Artificial Intelligence Manager" and "Microsoft Office Actions Server" show up in HiBit's Windows Store Apps Manager.
I have all of them except, "Microsoft Office Actions Server". Among other three, only "Windows Application Compatibility Enhancements" is shown in settings. The other two are shown in HiBit only.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top