F
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
You will not be able to have paint under any circumstancesWill it be a set of checkboxes ? I want to keep Paint ?
Group Policy is respected by Windows AFAIK.Will an update reinstate the removed apps? If yes, then it defeats the purpose.
![]()
Not when it comes to disabling Defender.Group Policy is respected by Windows AFAIK.
Never seen before...strange!I see some new Windows apps on my system. Do you guys have these apps, and did you remove them?
Local Artificial Intelligence Manager
Microsoft Office Actions Server
Start Experiences App
Windows Application Compatibility Enhancements
"Start Experiences App" and "Windows Application Compatibility Enhancements" are there in the Windows "Installed Apps" and "System Components" sections. "Local Artificial Intelligence Manager" and "Microsoft Office Actions Server" show up in HiBit's Windows Store Apps Manager.Never seen before...strange!
Only some, like "Microsoft Edge Game Assist".Will an update reinstate the removed apps?
I always disable defender, but I had a hard time enabling it after upgrading to 28000.1, I had to remove all policies to get it running to update.Not when it comes to disabling Defender.
The only apps that reappear for me are Game Assist, Ink Handwriting Main Store, and Office Push Notifications Utility.If its in Microsoft's Big Plan to take over apps will be back, they will just appear without warning![]()
I have all of them except, "Microsoft Office Actions Server". Among other three, only "Windows Application Compatibility Enhancements" is shown in settings. The other two are shown in HiBit only."Start Experiences App" and "Windows Application Compatibility Enhancements" are there in the Windows "Installed Apps" and "System Components" sections. "Local Artificial Intelligence Manager" and "Microsoft Office Actions Server" show up in HiBit's Windows Store Apps Manager.
Perhaps it's because I use Microsoft Office, specifically the 2021 Professional version. Do you use Microsoft Office?I have all of them except, "Microsoft Office Actions Server".
Yeah, I also have office installed.Perhaps it's because I use Microsoft Office, specifically the 2021 Professional version. Do you use Microsoft Office?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.