Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Home.
Pro has flawed programs besides the fact that one can not uninstall them if not used.

Bitlocker is flawed and creates problems.
The W11 sandbox is flawed and very limited.
Edge App guard is very limited.
Gpc exist in Home and can be activated.

Home version is smaller in size also without these, and simpler and less inclined to problems due to these flawed apps.

Reactions: Nevi and oldschool

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
2022-11-29_12-23-59.jpg

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018

Gpc and W. Sandbox exists in W11 Home but is not activated so therefore not seen. But they can be activated and used as in Pro.
That is a fact that can be confirmed via Google.

About Hyper-v, i have it on my Home version, as others, but not with full functionality. But since the Pc has virtualization support i can use to a large extent.

As for the rest, if one needs it then Pro is the choise but, Pro is not neccesary for thoose features that some in the thread has mentioned as to why they use Pro.

Reactions: Nevi and oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.