- Aug 17, 2014
Microsoft has released the Patch Tuesday updates for Windows 11 22H2 (KB5030219) and 21H2 (KB5030217). The updates bump 22H2 to Build 22621.2283 and 21H2 to Build 22000.2416. Please be aware that many of the highlights and improvements below are from the updates pushed at the end of August.
Windows 11 22H2
- This update removes a blank menu item from the Sticky Keys menu. This issue occurs after you install KB5029351.
- This update addresses security issues for your Windows operating system.
- New! This update adds a new hover behavior to the search box gleam. When you hover over it, the search flyout box might appear. You can adjust this behavior by right-clicking the taskbar. Then choose Taskbar settings to change your search box experience.
- This update supports daylight saving time (DST) changes in Israel.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the search icon. When you select it, the Search app does not open. This occurs after a machine has been asleep.
- This update improves the reliability of the Search app.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the TAB key. Using it to browse search results requires additional actions.
- This update addresses an issue that affects Narrator. It does not correctly identify the search box on the taskbar and search highlights within the search box.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the search box size. Its size is reduced in tablet posture mode on Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Book devices.
Known issues in this update
- Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
Microsoft released the September Patch Tuesday updates for Windows 11 users. To get them, just open up Windows Update and apply any available updates. You can also download them for offline installs.