- Aug 17, 2014
Microsoft has released the non-security release preview version of Windows 11 version 22H2. The build number is 22621.2215 (KB5029351). It includes a number of improvements and bug fixes for the OS.
- New! This update adds a new hover behavior to the search box gleam. When you hover over it, the search flyout box might appear. You can adjust this behavior by right-clicking the taskbar. Then choose Taskbar settings to change your search box experience.
- This update supports daylight saving time (DST) changes in Israel.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the search icon. When you select it, the Search app does not open. This occurs after a machine has been asleep.
- This update improves the reliability of the Search app.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the TAB key. Using it to browse search results requires additional actions.
- This update addresses an issue that affects Narrator. It does not correctly identify the search box on the taskbar and search highlights within the search box.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the search box size. Its size is reduced in tablet posture mode on Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Book devices.
The Windows 11 version 22H2 non-security release preview build 22621.2215 (KB5029351) included quite a few new features and improvements to the OS, along with a long list of bug fixes.