Advice Request Windows 8 and Windows 7

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakmiller72

Thread author
Nov 6, 2013
Right now i am using W7 and i want to switch to W8. Please tell me some important feature batter then W7.

Mod Edit: No spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I Hate Windows 8 and 8.1

You should use Windows 7 Ultimate.

You can also use Windows 7 Professional, but Ultimate has some extra features, Little Difference.

You should not use Windows 8 and 8.1 because i donot like it and no one like it.

Its your choice you install 7 , 8 or 8.1

From my point of view XP is better than 8 and 8.1

I know Microsoft will stop update in xp.

>>>>>>> You should try 8.1 but not 8 because 8.1 is latest, then you decide 7 or 8.1? >>>>>>
I completely disagree with this "You should not use Windows 8 and 8.1 because i donot like it and no one like it." and no "Windows XP" isn't better than windows 8...That is a opinion + Windows 8 gets updated more, and it is more advanced than windows xp.... At first i thought windows 8 was bad now its not.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I don't understand why many people complaining about W8, it's the best OS that MS created so far for me :D

Speaking about the difference and features between W7 and W8, just like our fellow members mentioned above, with W8 you gain more speed, light, more secure and obviously you got windows store. And many features that @SifhX mentioned above

You can feel the boot speed between W7 and W8, I assure you it's better than W7. And don't forget, W8 firewall built in is also handy and quite good, combine with windows defender or any Av's you like it could be decent combo for home users :)

Life is being easier with W8 :)

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
We have Windows 7 (Sony Vaio) and Windows 8.1 (Acer Aspire/M) systems, and (even in the shadow of :eek:"The Mighty XP") both perform outstandingly. Something significant to also be considered, since we've already gone over the technical differences, is how well user ergonomics chime together for your satisfaction. In our home, the larger more roomy feeling Vaio with it's 15" screen & larger more smoothly working keys gives the high performing sports car-like Acer a run for it's money especially when adjusting from the plusher Vaio to the Acer's more compact (lighted) chick-let buttoned keyboard & 11 & 1/2 inch screen.:oops: The choices can be as intangible as comparing music or cars, for even when you know one has considerably more under the hood, there is a sense to how everything can work in symphony as one smooth running machine!
..and you must decide, with an open mind, to embrace Windows 8/8.1's differences first before fully enjoying them!;)
PS I think you shall.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.