Windows Defender found Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A PLEASE HELP

netsky

Thread author
Mar 5, 2018
Hello everybody,
I`m here to find a way of removing Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A - Severe. Today this popped on my laptop while i was browsing the web and when i clicked on it and saw the details and the directory of the file was (file: E:\Chrome Dowlnoads\Apps\Bloody5_V2015.0616A.exe). Actually this is previous version of my mouse`s program which controls LEDs and DPI but actually it was replaced 1-2 years ago with next version which is Bloody6. Windows Defender doesnt allow me to delete it actually it is shown in Quarantined threats and Allowed threat in the same time.

I used full Windows Defender Scan but it showed 0 threats found, I used Microsoft Support Emergency Response Tool aswell with full scan but it showed 0 threats found once again.

What do you guys advice me to do. Please give suggestions.

Thanks for you time.

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
  • help2.PNG
    help2.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 8

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.