App Review Windows Defender vs GandCrab Ransomware: video review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Why are you making yourself vulgar and hitting nationality?
You did not recognize a joke with a slight dose of irony? In fact, @Lockdown is only wondering why such a good software with Polish roots is not popular in Poland.

Edit.
I am on this forum for some years, and I did not notice any dislike for any nation.

Last edited:

KonradPL

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2018
And everyone definately needs Windows Defender pushed by Microsoft with defaults settings as seen by this video, yep users are protected.

Did You use Spyshelter premium or firewall? Oh wait maybe your son can using it? Maybe sister maybe father? (irony)

The point is that we're moving in the Windows Defender tamper - built-in security.
I do not recommend or promote the use of this option. I am passionate about testing security programs. I try to use the knowledge and check how much it is useful in improving protection in this particular case.

KonradPL

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2018
Absolutely NOTHING is wrong with Poland. I was stationed in Poznań for a couple of years and loved it. Even better, though, is Zakopane.

And you guys can code!

Perhaps I did not feel the irony in his commentary.
Cruelsister, you know how to disable scripting completely using commands in PS5. or in gpedit?

I'm enjoying the settings built into windows 10 to see what you can squeeze out of them

I will want to collect all the settings and options known to me to create a list and make it available to forum members.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Perhaps I did not feel the irony in his commentary.
@Lockdown has a sense of humor that is unique. We are used to his jokes over here, but that takes a little while. Soon you will either love or hate his humor. Maybe you hate it already, LOL :)
Anyways, I think he is half-Polish himself...

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Thank you everybody for your kind words! If you feel like suscribing to my Youtube Channel I may think of uploading more videos :)
Please don't use one or more from my samples here again next time if you may consider to continue doing video reviews...

It's nothing personal against You @RoboMan, I just don't like to provide malware samples for youtube-testers!

I truly don't understand His joke but ok.

Now i know that is kind o humor ;)

I am a Pole. My ancestors are Galician goat farmers. They made great goat cheese. And they left before the great powers chopped-up the country. I told them they should have stayed to fight. And feed the army. My grandmother used to make enough food during a single meal to feed the Polish army through the winter. Kościuszko and Sosabowski ! I am an ardent patriot of the republic by other means.

SpyShelter is developed in Poland. However, very few people in Poland even know about it. It is ironic that one of the very best security solutions available today is almost unknown within its own country.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.