Windows Firewall Control from BiniSoft.org (Paid)

What is your opinion on "Windows Firewall Control" from BiniSoft.org

• Total voters
Product name
Windows Firewall Control
Pros
  • 1.)Easy to use
    2.)Enhance ability of windows firewall
    3.)Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewal
    4.)Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
CONS
Only missing self defence techniques to protect process of WFC.
BOTTOM LINE
My rating is 4.5 Stars (Very Good) but no option for that so i give it a 4 stars Windows Firewall Control is a powerful application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall.Good product to try out.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Yes great software. I bought a lifetime license. Best part is unlimited installs.

I have it locked down pretty tight. I like getting block alerts for system files like SYSTEM and SVCHOST.

I really hope WFC will continue to be developed forever. Please consider buying the software as it's only $10 and you get so much.

HowardEngland

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2016
how do I configure my firewall to allow my antivirus to automatically update then?

Hi Bitz:)

I am assuming that you have tried to auto update and your AV may have been blocked by Windows Firewall Control.

1.) You can right click on Windows Firewall Control (which is green for medium filtering, or orange for low filtering).
2.) Left click rules panel.
3.) On right hand side in the search option, type in the name of your antivirus and you may see one (or maybe more then one entry).
4.) Right click the rule that you want to enable and allow if blocked.

An even simpler way is to make sure that you have shell integration in WFC enabled under options. That way you can simply right click your AV.exe file and enable or block by chosing one or other WFC option:)

All the best,

Howard:)

Last edited:

HowardEngland

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2016
The developer, Alexandru, is constantly improving WFC.

It is a very solid product.

Those that do not like it, generally don't know how it works.

Once you figure out how it works, it is a great little soft.

View attachment 130866

Where else are you going to find a very good outbound firewall notification soft for $10 - with unlimited installs and a lifetime license ?

I totally agree:)

Reactions: AtlBo

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
The developer, Alexandru, is constantly improving WFC.

It is a very solid product.

Those that do not like it, generally don't know how it works.

Once you figure out how it works, it is a great little soft.

View attachment 130866

Where else are you going to find a very good outbound firewall notification soft for $10 - with unlimited installs and a lifetime license ?
Absolutely agree.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.