Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
For this thread these are the following questions that intrigues me:

Is this software wise to use?

How light is this on a system?

What other options which are out there that are light on the system, but help my security setup further?

Thanks for any advice, reviews, opinion and comments given. All are accepted and I will look into all advice given, as I not sure Window Firewall does a sufficient job correctly.

~LDogg

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015

L

Local Host

Glasswire is way over-priced! The free version is simply a network monitor and ads. Heck, I think even the paid version keeps nagging you to upgrade to "Super-duper, Advanced, Elite, Even More Expensive" :LOL: version! (n)
You can get a lifetime license for 50€, which is infact a little expensive, however I never seen any ads.

It's more heavy than WFC, since it has more features and detailed monitoring of the network.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Glasswire is a system monitor.
monitors everything that happens in the system.
it also monitors the network.
I do not use it myself personally, but there are those who use it.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.