JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
Windows Security notification icon is missing on one of my work PCs ; it seems correctly activated but I don't see it:(
I'm with Windows 11 Pro 22H2.
Is it a known issue ? Is it possible to solve it ?

Capture d’écran 2023-06-08 172047.png

Capture d’écran 2023-06-08 171101.png

Capture d’écran 2023-06-08 171816.png

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
@JB007
You can try to make a shortcut (to your Desktop) from this related exe in the following system location:
C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe

I had same issue and just executed the file: SecurityHealthSystray.exe after that the icon should be visible again in Windows taskbar/sytsem tray...

Upvote 0

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Try reseting Windows Security

Start -> All Apps-> Right Click Windows Security-> More-> App Settings-> Repair-> Reset.

View attachment 276010

@JB007
You can try to make a shortcut (to your Desktop) from this related exe in the following system location:
C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe

I had same issue and just executed the file: SecurityHealthSystray.exe after that the icon should be visible again in Windows taskbar/sytsem tray...
Thanks, I will try these solutions ASAP because now I'm out of office 🥳

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.