Windows UI - We have got to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
someone could clarify, if there is a solution for the bug of windows 10 where the taskbar persists or freezes when watch videos at full screen?, is very annoying, the solution according from the microsoft forums is: you have to restart the explorer.exe from the task manager. How is it possible that is the solution? but the bug remains and there without answers. the elimination of the updates separately is another crap, how is it possible that you have to download a cumulative package with repeated updates of all the previous months, which are not necessary and will not be installed again because you have them installed, only new fragments includeds in the cumulative bag Swollen KB will be assimilated into the system and inside WINSXS backup, and everything else will be discarded, for example: if you only needed to update 50mb of new windows modules, everything else downloaded is garbage, tremendous loss of network bandwidth, time and decompression + the waiting time for system update restart & finish logon update again.
The old programmers retired leaving the way open for new new-born designers of the new OS who love to experiment with us anything, but never really improve the system that for years needs stability, real flexibility, and intelligent support for autocorrection when the system will fail at given times. For a long time I have been waiting for them to fix or give solutions to all the errors of libraries .NET and VCREDIST when crashing. but absolutely no improvement, the windows system is increasingly fragile due to the replacement of sensitive areas of the system, the addition of supposed unnecessary improvements and the swelling that the multiple unified platform could have caused.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
someone could clarify, if there is a solution for the bug of windows 10 where the taskbar persists or freezes when watch videos at full screen?, is very annoying, the solution according from the microsoft forums is: you have to restart the explorer.exe from the task manager. How is it possible that is the solution? but the bug remains and there without answers. the elimination of the updates separately is another crap, how is it possible that you have to download a cumulative package with repeated updates of all the previous months, which are not necessary and will not be installed again because you have them installed, only new fragments includeds in the cumulative bag Swollen KB will be assimilated into the system and inside WINSXS backup, and everything else will be discarded, for example: if you only needed to update 50mb of new windows modules, everything else downloaded is garbage, tremendous loss of network bandwidth, time and decompression + the waiting time for system update restart & finish logon update again.
The old programmers retired leaving the way open for new new-born designers of the new OS who love to experiment with us anything, but never really improve the system that for years needs stability, real flexibility, and intelligent support for autocorrection when the system will fail at given times. For a long time I have been waiting for them to fix or give solutions to all the errors of libraries .NET and VCREDIST when crashing. but absolutely no improvement, the windows system is increasingly fragile due to the replacement of sensitive areas of the system, the addition of supposed unnecessary improvements and the swelling that the multiple unified platform could have caused.
Best solution: Upgrade to Windows 7.
All your problems disappear all of a sudden, it's real magic wand movement.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Best solution: Upgrade to Windows 7.
All your problems disappear all of a sudden, it's real magic wand movement.

You are right in Win7 these incompatibility problems don't exist, I already have a windows 7 installation that I using as the main resource, but what will happen after its death at 2021. for that reason I have been walking in the world of lnx distros for a few days, I have installed debian & kubuntu with new kernels from trust repos, working perfectly, I have everything what I need inside them. Migration promise is due when us don't have the option to elude the control from large corporations. these changes made it clear to me. I'm also annoyed by the modern ui and other things since windows 8.

Reactions: Prorootect
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.