On Sale! Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription (Ending In: 7 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
More than that, the most surprising thing for me is how they manage to give 10GB free each month and with codes you can still get 50 or 60GB free per month lifetime.

50/60 gb each months for many users is completely enough. However as I know only limited number of servers available or all severs included?

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I bought the Lifetime license of Windscribe on Sourceforge and on account details page the length of license is of 10 Years well this is not true lifetime but 10 years is still a lot.
....maybe its possible to renew your licence that you purchased from sourceforge after 10 years. The licence from post #01 expires after 10 years but its possible to renew the licence by opening a support ticket (see quotations in POST #01):
User must submit a support ticket at end of 10 year term to be awarded another 10 year term.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I bought the Lifetime license of Windscribe on Sourceforge and on account details page the length of license is of 10 Years well this is not true lifetime but 10 years is still a lot.
I remember a thing from some forum, don't know if it was MT or another, A Windscribe representative said, after 10 years ends, your license status will automatically add another 10 years.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Windscribe's list of servers has grown significantly. I would say a lifetime license is well worth it. I got the lifetime license last year and I don't regret it one bit. It's simple, uses OpenVPN, gives you lots of options and talking to the founder of Windscribe, he really cares about privacy and being truthful to his userbase. Doesn't make any insane promises of full anonymity and has no interest in selling your data. Get the lifetime license. It's very possible to hit 60 GB in a month if you use it as your daily driver.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.